The Dark Mod Forums

Enquiry: An Interview with one of the Dark Mod team members

Salacious Crumb

Hello there,

I am working for a german online entertainment magazine known as gamona. As I am a Thief-Fan myself (been lurking around these forums for a while now, after learning about your project via ttlg.com) I thought this project deserved more attention. So here is my request: Is someone of your team available for an interview via e-mail? I would like to write an article about the outstanding work done by these creative modders for my magazine.

gamona focuses mainly on mainstream audiences but with a focus on "unique content" to spice up our coverage.

If you would like some examples from the one who wants to write about you...here you go:

A "Machinarium" Preview

A "World of Goo" Review

A Special about the upcoming Gothic-successor "Risen"

Unfortunately, all of these articles are written in german, but as far as I know you have some german team members as well, so they could help you decide if you would be willing to appear in our online mag. There is no need to hurry, as I am going to be out of office for three weeks now. Maybe you will have released "The Dark Mod" by then already. By the way, our magazine could host "The Dark Mod" files eventually.

Best regards,

Jakob Heiden

I guess Springheel, New Horizon or me are always available for an E-Mail interview. :)

You can also send us the questions and anybody of us 3 would answer them, depending on which department is most "affected".

I'm from Austria myself, so I could give you German answers in the first place, if that's easier for you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• nbohr1more

The FAQ wiki is almost a proper FAQ now. Probably need to spin-off a bunch of the "remedies" for playing older TDM versions into their own article.
      · 1 reply
    • nbohr1more

Was checking out old translation packs and decided to fire up TDM 1.07. Rightful Property with sub-20 FPS areas yay! ( same areas run at 180FPS with cranked eye candy on 2.12 )
      · 3 replies
    • taffernicus

i am so euphoric to see new FMs keep coming out and I am keen to try it out in my leisure time, then suddenly my PC is spouting a couple of S.M.A.R.T errors...
      tbf i cannot afford myself to miss my network emulator image file&progress, important ebooks, hyper-v checkpoint & hyper-v export and the precious thief & TDM gamesaves. Don't fall yourself into & lay your hands on crappy SSD

· 7 replies
    • OrbWeaver

Does anyone actually use the Normalise button in the Surface inspector? Even after looking at the code I'm not quite sure what it's for.
      · 7 replies
    • Ansome

Turns out my 15th anniversary mission idea has already been done once or twice before! I've been beaten to the punch once again, but I suppose that's to be expected when there's over 170 FMs out there, eh? I'm not complaining though, I love learning new tricks and taking inspiration from past FMs. Best of luck on your own fan missions!
      · 4 replies