The Dark Mod Forums

Getting stuck and unable to move

walkfar60

Hi,

In several maps the player is stuck and forced to reload as I don't know if there is a console command to get unstuck.

Most recent one took place in TD3: Heart of Lone Salvation in the garden where there was no objects or scenary to accidently get myself blocked. This has occured now numerous times on other maps usually near walls or mounted objects.

Ctrl + ALT + Tilde opens the console.

Then type:

noclip

and press enter.

When you exit the console, you will be able to fly through

Solid objects. Fly above a flat surface, the type noclip in the console again to return to normal.

• Like 1

Please visit TDM's IndieDB site and help promote the mod:

http://www.indiedb.com/mods/the-dark-mod

(Yeah, shameless promotion... but traffic is traffic folks...)

Hi,

In several maps the player is stuck and forced to reload as I don't know if there is a console command to get unstuck.

Most recent one took place in TD3: Heart of Lone Salvation in the garden where there was no objects or scenary to accidently get myself blocked. This has occured now numerous times on other maps usually near walls or mounted objects.

I know this is probably asking too much, but getting stuck is one of the things I test for when betatesting missions. (Not sure if I touched that one though).

If you could, can you post a screenshot of the area you got stuck? The mapper is usually inclined to fix these issues and release an updated

I always assumed I'd taste like boot leather.