The Dark Mod Forums

A_man (wip. Or .rip)

TYROT

dear TEAM...

It s all others fault.They gone crazy last night...Everyone was modelling, drawing...PR searching..Texture making...I felt ...Hey i should try one more Character modelling ...

This time A man..WIIP (work in insanely progress)

I just missed heartbreaking critics :) ...Lately i was in heaven ...So i need to balance my mental health...BRING ME To reality :)

So this is A MAN... I dont know what he is wearing but probably kind of armour....I will make it more to the chest that symbol...Who is he? Have no idea...Is there a place for this kind of guy in Thief world...i dont know...you decide..

Actually i made first a HAT for him somekind of priest stuff.. but he didnt wanted to keep it.. we argued little bit ..

then he said "i learned the convincing art from sparhawk temple"

i said "oh shitoo...ok take it off then"

so A MAN still is a WIP or a RIP.....? tell me ....

- I told you...you should have keep that hat...

-Shut up...I have the attitude between james dean and marlon brando..

-you are sick..!!! oghhhh ..you are not A MAN ..you are a SICK guy...you should be RIP already...

BEST...

post-5-1104036465.jpg

I think this man should become a fierce archer guard. One that never misses. He has the eyes of a hawk, ferocity of a hornet, and the resolve of a gladiator. His only purpose in life is to kill, and he happens to derive a certain kind of satisfaction from killing thieves; the kind who stole 17 gold coins, a flawless ruby and his wife's life from him two months ago. Not the kind of archer a thief wants to cross paths with. He's not afraid to sacrifice his own life in order to end your's.

So, with that, TYROT, I'd say this is a WIP! :)

Of course I'm just dreaming here, but yeah... I think he should become an archer! With that in mind, if you go this route, keep in mind you wouldn't want the armour to be anything too bulky and cumbersome. He needs agility.

I think his hairline should be raised a little and the armour simplified a bit, but other than that... get cranking on the WIP and don't make this a RIP! :D

dear DF

Is it a coincidence...? ....I was modelling something else and he somehow appeared in some level..I was gonna (i swear :)) put arrow behind him...Then i moved them away cuz when i looked his eyes..i was thinking this fella must be archer.... And i somehow inspired by YOUR guy who s on the castle..Although over there he was far away but..somehow the scene reversed in my mind..ANd i was thinking that fella is aiming for garrett..

I hope others think the same way..:) And we can have a legendary Archer.. I loved your story. Perfectly dramatic..Loss of a wife.. MAN..! coolest..And he might even think that Garrett himself murdered her although he didnt...If OF course our grand jury accepts this level and this archer will be a perfect reminiscence of Enemy at the gates movie.. AHH what did you say You are dreaming?? hey im dreaming too...:)

i was really trying to give him somekind of gladiator look..And i will definetly redesign chest part of the armour.I just put it like this for a reference..Springheel knows what i mean...

I didnt complete the top of the head...I was thinking to put HAt just like your fella on the castle walls....

.but Let us wait what others think... You know i dont have Guts :) anymore in characters :)

I wanna call him not A MAN Anymore...A is turning ARCHERIUS He is from the land of gold and fame.... :)

so ARCHERIUS ...let s see what s your fate is gonna be..

"If they dont accept me..I will come to ROME as a KING"

"DOnt be stupid there is no ROME here "

"whatever..then i will first built ROME here"

"Yeah yeah..you need a hat..YOur head is getting cold..you know"

BEST

Edited by TYROT

only thing i could note that the armor should be more realistic...but thats not a problem wih modeling but with design..maybe it looks unrealistic to me just because of the lack of textures...

Yes. I thought the same. It looks more like a sci-fi armor. Something from starwars or such. But still the guy looks good. :)

Gerhard

I won't give my opinion at this stage, let me see it finished first:)

WIPs are hard to criticize since the viewer doesn't know what has or hasn't been finished.

That's why I usually don't post any of my models until they're more or less completed ;)

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

dear SParhawk

Guys!!!! I said OH what i said..I forgot..I will REDESIGN thesuit..OF course..

DO you think there is a place for ARCHERIUS in our thief game...AS an idea...Fixing the armour not a problem..Especially Anatomical i wanted to show you...MAN..it s not sci fi ..:( it s not :( no no :( it s not :( no no ...it s not.....:)

BEST i ll be uploading later one..

Anatomical i wanted to show you...MAN..it s not sci fi ..:( it s not :( no no :( it s not :( no no ...it s not.....:)

I didn't comment earlier because I thought I should wait until it's textured. Makes a big difference. But when I first saw it, it immediately reminded me of Starwars. :)

Gerhard