Jump to content


Cleaning up the mission list

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#26 wesp5



  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:47 AM

Okay, you are probably busy with the Steam thing right now, but I noticed something else that should be fixed regarding the missions: On the server side "A" and "The" are part of the name and the missions are sorted by it. On the local side this is not the case as they are appended to the end. This again makes comparing the mission list complicated but would be as easy to fix as the campaign names, once we have permission to change the darkmod.txt files in the pk4s to reflect the server side list.


Update: I tested one of the affected missions and the readme did indeed show the correct name, so there must be some kind of mechanism in the main program that splits "A" and "The" of the name front and appends them to the back. This means we need an internal fix, but at least we don't have to ask for more permissions ;).

Edited by wesp5, Yesterday, 07:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users