Photo

T2 Fan Mission: Darkstone gem chapter 2, part 2: Unexpected Detour by Darkmax (20/03/2017)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18536 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:49 PM

Copied and pasted from the ttlg post - 

Summary of previous events:

After learning about Lord Fausto's affair with the Dark Sect and the threat the Darkstone Gem would present in the wrong hands, Garrett sets out on a journey into the wilderness to find the Pagan Temple Lord Fausto's book mentioned.

Download links:

Previous missions in the series:

Notes:

• This mission is simple so take your time with it. No bonus objectives and no new mechanics. Just a classic Thief experience.
  • There's one single puzzle that will need you to pay attention to detail.
  • I strongly recommend NOT using HD Mods for this FM (It can cause crashes in the store screen).
  • Enjoy!

Thanks to my beta testers: (in no specific order):

• H3H3
  • Cardia
  • Skacky
  • marbleman
  • zajazd
  • Gloria Creep
  • john9818a

• Anderson likes this

#2 Melan

Melan

Contest Winner, Wordsmith

• Campaign Dev
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

This is damn good. Classic Thief 1-style thievery in an ominous mine/tomb complex. Crank down the gamma, close the curtains and get taffing!  :ph34r:

• Goldwell and Anderson like this
Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

#3 kingsal

kingsal

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:08 PM

Loved it! I would recommend to anyone who wants some classic Thief. Thanks for posting this.

• Anderson likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users