The Dark Mod Forums

Garrett has been psych-profiled...

Loa4ever

Thanks Loa4ever...Yeah, we've both read that. It's a nice analysis of Garrett's personal profile, which is very different from NuGarrett...This presents additional clarity, when comparing the two separate persons that share the same name.

You may like this, as well...How Old is Garrett?...It's something we worked out a while back.

http://www.ttlg.com/...ead.php?t=54007

I don't know if you had read this, but I found it and decide to share. Is a very interesting subject here, tell your thoughts :).

Interesting and well-written, but as a Psychology MA this is full of probability fallacies (x could mean y, so y definitely indicates z). I can see the logic, but far too much of it is just speculative assertion; using speculation as fact and then building off it with more speculation. They seem to know their tests but they don't have anything nearly concrete enough to put their subjects through them.

Believe it or not I'm actually fun at parties, and this is a good examination considering the fictional context, one obviously not made to be taken seriously. All the same, it's a bad habit to build an argument off shaky foundations.

Been employed there for a good long time, too. Another nice thing he did was use his faculties to identify most of the paintings, and artists of same, in LGS's Thief games. B-)

And here I am not working anything remotely related to my too-expensive degree. I had no idea they were even real paintings, either. I took Art History for a couple years as well, just as a hobby course. For shame!

Edited by Airship Ballet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• nbohr1more

The FAQ wiki is almost a proper FAQ now. Probably need to spin-off a bunch of the "remedies" for playing older TDM versions into their own article.
      · 1 reply
    • nbohr1more

Was checking out old translation packs and decided to fire up TDM 1.07. Rightful Property with sub-20 FPS areas yay! ( same areas run at 180FPS with cranked eye candy on 2.12 )
      · 3 replies
    • taffernicus

i am so euphoric to see new FMs keep coming out and I am keen to try it out in my leisure time, then suddenly my PC is spouting a couple of S.M.A.R.T errors...
      tbf i cannot afford myself to miss my network emulator image file&progress, important ebooks, hyper-v checkpoint & hyper-v export and the precious thief & TDM gamesaves. Don't fall yourself into & lay your hands on crappy SSD

· 7 replies
    • OrbWeaver

Does anyone actually use the Normalise button in the Surface inspector? Even after looking at the code I'm not quite sure what it's for.
      · 7 replies
    • Ansome

Turns out my 15th anniversary mission idea has already been done once or twice before! I've been beaten to the punch once again, but I suppose that's to be expected when there's over 170 FMs out there, eh? I'm not complaining though, I love learning new tricks and taking inspiration from past FMs. Best of luck on your own fan missions!
      · 4 replies