The Dark Mod Forums

Music Issue and volume

ravenx444

Yes, the volume levels will be proper now. Before they were actually doubled the normal volume. This fix brought them back to normal.

-Brilliant! Great job! Now the mappers don't need to worry about ambient song volumes anymore. :wub:

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

Awesomeness, so when is 1.03 coming then :laugh:

When it's done.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

Dema

As you have fixed it - http://bugs.angua.at/view.php?id=2270 , does that mean now that the volumes levels from info_locations speakers will now worrk correctly..? (as in not be too loud)

Just to let you know, in your actual mission the sliders are working with your music-tracks already. But they disappear after reloading...

-> Crisis of Capitalism

-> 9/11 Truth

->

(hard stuff), more

• 1 month later...

I haven't played with the volume sliders in the menu until now i think. Anyway, I've been having the problem of certain sounds being way too loud. But i just noticed that when i lowered the volume slider, the sounds 'seemed' to normalize. When i returned the volume slider back to maximum the sounds remained much, much lower. Were talking like half of what it was. That can't be normal behavior. I wasn't getting any falloff either. I didn't think o to test for that. I'll do that now.

Edit: Ok, hmm. I went back in and it seems maybe more like it the falloff that reset and is now working, because when i get near the lamps that, there volume is still pretty dang loud

This happen in 102 and in 103 in a map i've never played or loaded before. I've made no changes to 103.