The Dark Mod Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurshok

Uploaded to V.R.: What games would you choose?

Let's say, hypothetically, your body was mangled in an accident. But, by stroke of luck, Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk or someone decides YOU are the lucky bastard that they'll spend high-tech charity on. They can remove your brain and put it in an immobile canister to keep you alive, with a face screen to see out of. You can still talk to visiting family or watch T.V., but that gets boring. So Elon/Jeff/Smartypants Whoever decides to give your life machine a great upgrade: You are able to have video games uploaded as actual Virtual Reality worlds you can inhabit. So, what games would you guys choose if you had such an option to live in them? Personally? I would choose the original spyro trilogy, probably reignited for the better graphics, followed by the original Thief trilogy, the 2014 Thief, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Gex 3 Deep Cover Gecko, the Sly Cooper series, the inFamous series but especially Festival of Blood, Borderlands series especially Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, the Uncharted series, Left 4 Dead and Half Life 2, Vermintide series, Resident Evil series because I'd love to own a badass mansion full of monsters, the House of the Dead Overkill, Starcraft Warcraft and Diablo series, the Ratchet and Clank series, Elder Scrolls series, Fallout series, I'd love to live in these worlds as long as I wasn't in danger of actually dying. At least as long as I'm not stuck without any actual human interaction, it would be cool!