The Dark Mod Forums

Ascottk's List O'files

ascottk

Okay, who's adding lwo stuff? Do you have an ASE phobia? :blink:

BTW, I tried converting the ase files to lwo & the lwo conversions someone keeps adding doesn't use the materials very well.

:laugh: Not a phobia, no. We just decided early on to stick with a single file format and lwo was what we chose. So people can work in whatever format is convenient to them, but the final files are added as lwo.

ok, few problems:

ropearrow:

Wierdly shaded, uv map seems to be stuffed up in places - strange export?

firearrow:

you forgot to give the materials and textures :)

broadhead:

as above

If you want, I can go ahead and fix up the broadhead and ropearrow.

ok, few problems:

ropearrow:

Wierdly shaded, uv map seems to be stuffed up in places - strange export?

firearrow:

you forgot to give the materials and textures :)

broadhead:

as above

If you want, I can go ahead and fix up the broadhead and ropearrow.

Are you talking about the lwo files? If so I had nothing to do with those. The ones in the zip files are the ones I uploaded.

ok, on FTP under TheDarkMod there is a zip called deffiles.zip which has all the arrow def files and ammo.def

basically in ammo.def you change which model it should use under the relevant ammo type and in the wepoan defs you change what model for the projectile etc. You'll see, it's nice and simple :)

ok, on FTP under TheDarkMod there is a zip called deffiles.zip which has all the arrow def files and ammo.def

basically in ammo.def you change which model it should use under the relevant ammo type and in the wepoan defs you change what model for the projectile etc. You'll see, it's nice and simple :)

I already got that far, but the bow attachment still doesn't work.