The Dark Mod Forums

stuck in St. Lucia level (possible spoilers)

dr_webber

Hi!

I downloaded your demo and have played up to one part in which I dont know what to do next.

I got into the room in which the statue is standing, I stole the 2 keys from the guard,

now I can get out of the chapel but thats it

where do I find the relic?

How do I sabotage the statue?

this mission has stuff that's a little too obscure

after I finish the mod I'll post what I thought about it so that you guys will get some feedback and know what to avoid when you release the next demo (if that is you will release it)

Thank You

Edited by dr_webber

Welcome to the forum dr_webber. You need to explore more to find everything, the more you explore, it will become clearer. And be sure to read everything!

Have to start by asking you, what level are you playing on? It makes a difference in the sabotage.

Head to the dining room and look around for something, that will get you going on finding the relic.

They do plan on releasing more, remember, this is a work in progress, some bugs, and issues, are known. They can't find a work around, as of yet. Post your thoughts later. :)

Welcome to the forum dr_webber. You need to explore more to find everything, the more you explore, it will become clearer. And be sure to read everything!

Have to start by asking you, what level are you playing on? It makes a difference in the sabotage.

Head to the dining room and look around for something, that will get you going on finding the relic.

They do plan on releasing more, remember, this is a work in progress, some bugs, and issues, are known. They can't find a work around, as of yet. Post your thoughts later. :)

Im on easy mode

by the way that something isnt a piece of paper is it

because I am having some trouble understanding the handwriting

you guys should take note that the handwriting should be easy to understand

Im on easy mode

by the way that something isnt a piece of paper is it

No, there is

something else on the table

:)

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

never mind

I found the solution my self

dropped a large hammer on the statues head, took care of the statue

also attracted the guards

now I need a lead on the relic

the table only has candles on it

(edit)

oh there was a key on (thats what you meant wasnt it) it that let me open a room

there was nothing special in the room

(another edit)

crap!

never mind

thats it I passed the mission

I'll tackle it on the hardest mode

and then post what I think

Edited by SneaksieDave

Yeah in the first level,

did anyone spot a lever in the Priest's room. Its in the bookshelf a few rounds down. You have to move the books. I dont know what the lever is for but im stuck.

I can't find the relic. But i did destroyed the statue

Edited by SneaksieDave
The post above reminds to please use spoiler tags out of consideration for other readers.

• 3 months later...

Ah. There are no keyholes on that doors like the other ones you have to open with keys,so I thought they were barred from the inside.

Plus I wasn't aware that pickpocketing was already implemented.

To make it even harder I trapped that specific guy under the elevator.

Had to shoot him in the head.

So, thats how an easy task gets complicated and people get hurt.

Have to pay more attention next time.

Ah. There are no keyholes on that doors like the other ones you have to open with keys,so I thought they were barred from the inside.

Wow: That's cool! :) I'd have never noticed a detail like no keyholes on a door that is 'locked'!

That's why mappers have a lot to owe to beta-testers, I suppose.

yay seuss crease touss dome in ouss nose tair

Wow: That's cool! :) I'd have never noticed a detail like no keyholes on a door that is 'locked'!

That's why mappers have a lot to owe to beta-testers, I suppose.

Same to me, I never knew about that detail :o

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax