• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SuaveSteve

SuaveSteve

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

Hello everyone.

Since I’ve started Springheel’s super duper workshop, I could not help myself and decided to jump into DR immediately. I started with the A-Z guide and bounced around the wiki and Google for help. What follows are some small issues I’ve had.

The angle readout in Rotate mode isn't customisable. Font size? Colour?

I cannot find any docs on what Select inside, Select touching and Select complete tall do. Select touching does what I initially thought, the other two just delete the selected brush(es). Confusing.

I cannot expand the list of properties in the Entity Inspector, makes seeing what I can edit annoying since I only see three lines at a time (pic).

Is there a way to only select what is fully inside the selection box when I drag select?

Jack.

#2 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 36409 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:46 PM

Is there a way to only select what is fully inside the selection box when I drag select?

That's what "select inside" does.  You draw a brush, and click that button to select everything inside the brush. 

#3 Judith

Judith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:42 AM

I cannot expand the list of properties in the Entity Inspector, makes seeing what I can edit annoying since I only see three lines at a time (pic).

You can, just click the horizontal line between the model path and the gray area, then drag it down.

#4 teh_saccade

teh_saccade

• PipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:57 PM

There is no line in the GUI to indicate that its possible - I did suggest a year or so ago that it was made a little more obvious (along with "night mode") - place mouse over the bottom of the dialogue as here:

Attached File  here.gif   19.26KB   1 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: darkradiant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users