The Dark Mod Forums

Want A Laugh? - Download Ds2

oDDity

It isn't. ;) The only way it could be is the other way around, because Thief was there BEFORE Splinter Cell. That's why this galls me even more, because in game mags every time a sneaking game is mentioned it is referenced to SC in a way as if they invented the sneaking genre.

Reminds me of this kid who asked his mom why Mary and Joseph named there kid after a curse :D

Loose BOWELS are the first sign of THE CHOLERA MORBUS!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oDDity has a point, and I never enjoyed Dungeon Seige. I did, however, fall in love with the simplicity of Diablo II online, and I also loved Baldurs Gate 2 (I did not like NWN...by the second part of the game I wanted to put a drill to my head if I had to clean out another cave). However, BG2 and Diablo 2 are two completely different games, one being an RPG and Diablo 2...you arn't roleplaying, and if anything it is closer to an action/strategy game then an RPG, minus the addictive nature of item collecting. Diablo 2 was only fun for its online quality, and I don't think anyone could really get much enjoyment out of the single player portion (well, I know I never did).

Well, I prefer Diablo 1, Diablo II is boring. But I hate multiplayer

May the Abyss rule!

Shadow of the Serpent Riders fan.

Well, even though DII had the skill system I liled, there are way too many drawbacks... The saving, for instance. Theb these giant empty fields. And I wasa always annoyed the way barbarian needed mana to bash somebody/ Also there is a horrible system of skill USAGE. you can actually use only one skill at a time. That sucks.

My favorite game of the H&S type was always Nox. The only drawback is that it had no exp system. But I usually improved my char in Diablo the same way... Nox only had level ups from time to time, which gave ou certain abilities. Those abilities were placed at a menu at the bottom, about 6 or 7 abilities fit there. They could have been used by pressing key A S D F G H. That was very useful and easy to use, in contrary to diablo where to choose a different skill you had to run from the enemy.

May the Abyss rule!

Shadow of the Serpent Riders fan.