Prostitutes

2 replies to this topic

#1 kfmccall

kfmccall

Concept Artist

• PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 05:53 PM

Heres some concepts for the prostitutes. This first one could almost be a pagan, thoughts?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37756 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:21 PM

These are good concepts, but they look a little too high fantasy for our setting IMO. The second one has potential as an urban pagan. But in general, TDM characters have a look that is a mixture of late medieval mixed in with some victorian trappings. Some factions, like the mages, have a more high-fantasy look, but most characters--especially everyday types--don't. Try using historical costumes for reference, and mix and match the more interesting parts. Your environmental concepts do this and are excellent.

I envisioned our prostitutes as looking more like this (very quick) sketch:

Posted Image
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#3 New Horizon

New Horizon

Mod hero

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13902 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 09:41 PM

I envisioned our prostitutes as looking more like this (very quick) sketch:

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aye, now THAT's a whore!! :laugh:

They were great renderings Kfm, but I must agree with Spring in that they were too fantasy oriented. We need to retain somewhat of an historical feel without actually being part of any given time period.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users