To get the update, just run your tdm_update.exe file or see our website for more info: http://www.thedarkmod.com. With the new updater the download size for upgrading 1.02 to 1.03 is about 210 MB. A fresh download will weigh about 1.8 GB.
- Graphic overhaul: New Ambient method, Interaction Shader and HDR-Lite Post-Processing
- Various code changes with regards to AI, physics, sound, location system, inventory
- New textures (lilies, skyboxes, metal, roof and brick textures)
- New female AI including two new vocal sets "Wench" and "Lady"
- A couple of new models, fixed a few fixed issues with existing models
- Built-in Mission Downloader, plus some changes to the settings GUI
- Added Werebeast and Horse AI, spiders upgraded
- New update system supporting differential downloads
- A couple of new systems are still in preparation, so expect more goodness to come in TDM 1.04 (Overhauled Level of Detail system, AI pathing upgrades and more)
The full changelog can be found on our wiki: http://modetwo.net/d...new_in_TDM_1.03
Note: While missions are fully compatible with this release, you can NOT load any previously saved games after updating to 1.03. If you're in the middle of playing a mission, you might want to finish it before updating.
A torrent is available through the following link, but please note that it won't work until Kolya will have registered it on his tracker - this might take a little while.
TDM 1.03 Torrent: http://www.bloodgate...od_1.03.torrent
Edited by greebo, 22 December 2010 - 02:40 PM.