Photo

Everyone is owned by Activision or EA...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 teh_saccade

teh_saccade

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:51 AM

Attached File  activision.jpg   127.03KB   0 downloads

I'm gonna update this soon as there's a whole bunch of newer places missing.

Leamington Spa was formerly host to a company called FreeStyleGames Limited - they've recently been acquired by nUbisoft (reflections) and had the team expanded, churning out more nUbisoft TC franchise.

It's a crying shame that the industry has become what it has become today but... when I sit down and play a game and think... "wow this is so much like xxxxxxx" - if I think about it, it comes from the same family and often involves the same people in creating it as the game of which it reminds me.

Don't have SE / IO on there...

This is why independant projects such as TDM and freemakes of older games in newer engines (eg, hitman / covert action / simant) are so important.

They keep the industry fresh with games that don't fall into the "let's get the graphics as great as possible and make everything square and linear and mapped for controllers", while at the same time being dismissed as "only a mod".

Well - one mod, Brytenwalda for Mount and Blade - the creators of that went on to release the Vikings DLC that sucked big time on release and took a year or so to get right.

Thanks TDM team for making DR and TDM.
It's a great job and it's eternal.

60fps physics only:P

Merry xmas and new years to everyone, happy new years and merry xmas to all the orthodox and screw the rest of you for not beliving in santa claus' birthday. Heathens.

I just found this in an old folder and thought I'd share it. It's nice to know that even Creative Assembly and Bohemia Int. are being screwed by the same company as everyone else.

(PS, Don't ever work for SEGA - they offer zero hours contracts for most positions - go straight to the developer's HR, not through the publisher)

Edited by teh_saccade, 24 December 2017 - 02:52 AM.

#2 jaxa

jaxa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1278 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:36 AM

April 1, 2018: Electronic Arts announces its acquisition of Broken Glass Studios. The company plans to bring exciting new microtransactions to the TDM single-player experience.

Edited by jaxa, 24 December 2017 - 08:36 AM.

• Petike the Taffer likes this

#3 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19164 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:42 AM

image in the Op is too small, cant see the fonts

• Abusimplea likes this

#4 ERH+

ERH+

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:56 AM

April 1, 2018: Electronic Arts announces its acquisition of Broken Glass Studios. The company plans to bring exciting new microtransactions to the TDM single-player experience.

Pay .99$ to steal that purse. Real money cause real thrill!

• Petike the Taffer likes this

S2wtMNl.gif

#5 stumpy

stumpy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:48 PM

pay to win, 1 dollar equals 10 gold coins.

buy broadhead arrows at 100 gold coins each.

buy rope arrows at 2000 gold coins each

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users