The Dark Mod Forums

Creations. =)

Spider

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spider, не плохие работы! Так держать. А чё на русский форум не постишь? :rolleyes:

На этот форум?

Если ты про него, то туда я выкладывал работы под ником Thief Ged. =)

Life is RPG - don't be NPC!

My Livejournal

You mean meshugenah? :P

no wait ... wait ...

ç§é”ã¯ã™ã¹ã¦ç‹‚æ°—ã§ã‚る。( ^ _ ^ )

Edited by demagogue

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

Nope, apparently you're going to have to use the encoding for Shift-JIS* if you've got it (sorry about that). It's Japanese (you mean the anime smilie didn't give it away?).

I suppose I could take the time to dig up some Japanese characters that work with unicode that say exactly what I want it to, but I'm just that lazy to not be buggered with it.

I just thought that Yiddish and Japanese would be a funny combo. :)

* Nope, Shift-JIS isn't working either. Damn, I can't see that thing with any encoding! Lol ... oh well, I tried. I swear I could see it when I first posted it, but now I forgot just what encoding I used.

Edited by demagogue

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

I can see it with Shift-JIS in Firefox 2.0.0.2. I can't read it, but I can see it. :P

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.

Oh, right ... this thread actually had an original topic, didn't it?

Well, nice to see you still producing. Keep us posted. :)

This is very off-topish, but i want to show you a device that i've bought yesterday

Compass I don't know, where can i use it, but stuff is very THIEF-like! :D:ph34r::laugh:

My Livejournal

That is an Imageavenue link.

I'm not a spammer.

A better alternative seems http://imagevenue.com/

At least there's no pop-ups.

Sorry if something looks wrong, but on my Opera everything is ok and without anything suspicios...

And i'm not trying to mace a commersial(or how to call those f... sellers...) - just tried to discuss useless, but funny stuff...

Edited by Spider

My Livejournal

Well, I for one believe you when you say you aren't maliciously spamming (seems an awful attempt if you were); you pretty clearly want to post pictures of random stuff you like for us ... for whatever reason. ;)

But anyway, we don't see a compass.

We see a magazine cover.

Maybe the cache to your computer still puts up the compass picture?

But you need to double check the link's web address and edit it so we see what you're talking about.

Edited by demagogue

OMG, that's a problem...

Anytime i go to that link, a don't see a magazine cjver at all...

Thank god i did not uze this as a resource for my work... =)

Well, here's that picture. :blush:

post-2011-1181713967_thumb.jpg

My Livejournal

I am being spammed on my e-mail, so i would at last harm spammer, if i saw him or her on the street.=)

And i would inderstand you correctly if you would delete my account.

As far as i heard, in Singapour spammers are arested or at least punished somehow.

If it would be everywhere and very strictly, things would be much better.

By the way, my real mailbox is being attacked be some f-g advertismants and i'm tied of arguing with postman who is very stupid and brings me so many of spam-stuff, that i oftem threw away very important latters.=)

My Livejournal