Translation

nagli

Thanks for your offer, though Translations have not been a topic in our devlepment plan so far. In principle D3 makes it possible to translate the game strings to different languages, but especially for Russian it might pose a problem with the various fonts (I'm not aware that any of our fonts have cyrillic characters in them).

So, for translations to happen, it takes figuring out the font issue and a bit of coding support to move the hardcoded strings into the D3 language files.

For actual FM there is another step of translating the various xdata file contents and testing the readable layouts, which is another thing where code support might be needed.

You probably see by now that we are not as far progressed yet to actually be in the position of requesting the help of translators like you, but I'm confident that we will be in the not too far future.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• STiFU

Anyone here played Inscryption? At first, I was like "no, I am not going to play a stupid card game", but this game is so much more than that. It is so meta, full of 4th wall breaks, and feels so damn spooky and weird because of it. Absolutely recommended, if you can stand the visuals. I recommend not reading up too much on it, as that could easily spoil half the incredible surprises. Just know that what you see in the beginning is by far not everything.
      · 4 replies
    • freyk

Tried to make a tdm advertisement commentpost at one of civvie11 youtube videos about T2. Post got marked as spam. His problem (to not discover TDM for himself),..not my problem.
      But some help of some fellow TDM yt-videocomment posters would be nice. To ask him and others, to play TDM. To get more players/creators. 
      · 4 replies
    • datiswous

Currently Profile Information has 3 fields, these are shown in forum posts under your avatar:
      1. Gender
      2. Location
      3. Interests
      I think that it could be useful to have an extra field called "Operating system" (under location). It can be useful for tech support and to see what people use.
      Alternatively it could be a more general term, like PC system, so that you can for example state that you use an AMD gpu.
      · 2 replies
    • OrbWeaver

Greetings fellow kids.
      · 11 replies
    • Crafty_Creeper

Keep on Creeping on...

· 3 replies