The Dark Mod Forums

Was going to be Bikerdude's prefab thread...

Bikerdude

admins:-

Just delete the thread for now as after 2 f**king hours of trying to find a way to link/host more than a handfull of images on this bloody forum, I give up.

This was going be a thread just for my prefabs, but I have 157 and its just not gonna happen with the access I currently have.

Ive even looked at hosting the file on sourceforge, but jesus f**ing christ its so slow its not even worth the effort.

Apologies for this extremely weird thread, the pain killers for my gut greif are making me a bit loopy.... bleh..

Maybe when Im feeling more like myself, i will figure out some super brilliant way of doing the above etc..

:(

Edited by Bikerdude

I have acid reflux and take grey-market Nexium from Thailand (my sister-in-law lives there)... Have you looked into Acid Reflux (it's very common)... (presuming guts means stomach...)?

Please visit TDM's IndieDB site and help promote the mod:

http://www.indiedb.com/mods/the-dark-mod

(Yeah, shameless promotion... but traffic is traffic folks...)

OK Biker :laugh:... I guess since my wife is always saying I'll die from GURD\Cancer\Etc. I felt like spreading the worry-warts around... Glad to hear that you don't have Acid Reflux... :)

Please visit TDM's IndieDB site and help promote the mod:

http://www.indiedb.com/mods/the-dark-mod

(Yeah, shameless promotion... but traffic is traffic folks...)

I use http://photobucket.com/ for hosting all my picture´s, it´s free and easy and as for the prefab it self just rename the .pfb perfix to .txt and attach it to the post her (there is a size limit at 500k) so please don´t giv up wink.gif

OK Biker :laugh:... I guess since my wife is always saying I'll die from GURD\Cancer\Etc.

The information I am accumulating about your wife makes her a really interesting person... :o

@Bikerdude:

You can really easily use the site Nielsen mentioned or imageshack. Imageshack doesen't even need registration. Just select the files and upload. you can upload several images at once. The system provides you with a forum link which you can copy paste here for the images to work. Really easy. I've not used photobucket so I don't know if it has the same features. Probably these are pretty standard stuff.

If you have many images, you could combine them into a few images, like 5-10 prefabs per image and upload those.

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

Biker, I can offer you hosting of your prefabs. Just sent me a zip with the thumbnails, files and I will put them up. (email via PM)

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

ah right, i did wonder what the pm was about :-)

The hosting isnt the issue really, its displaying them in a pleasing way on the forum in a thread that i can update as I go along...

Is there a way of displaying or embeding a slideshow or a slick way of showing of what I have done..?