The Dark Mod Forums

Krita AI Diffusion

Zerg Rush

e5MoAi2wiOhr0Lr1YB6yg.jpg

https://github.com/Acly/krita-ai-diffusion

Generate images from within Krita with minimal fuss: Select an area, push a button, and new content that matches your image will be generated. Or expand your canvas and fill new areas with generated content that blends right in. Text prompts are optional. No tweaking required!

This plugin seeks to provide what "Generative Fill/Expand" do in Photoshop - and go beyond. Adjust strength to refine existing content (img2img) or generate images from scratch. Powerful customization is available for advanced users.

Features

Features are designed to fit an interactive workflow where AI generation is used as just another tool while painting. They are meant to synergize with traditional tools and the layer stack.

• Inpaint: Use Krita's selection tools to mark an area and remove or replace existing content in the image. Simple text prompts can be used to steer generation.
  • Outpaint: Extend your canvas, select a blank area and automatically fill it with content that seamlessly blends into the existing image.
  • Generate: Create new images from scratch by decribing them with words or existing images. Supports SD1.5 and SDXL.
  • Refine: Use the strength slider to refine existing image content instead of replacing it entirely. This also works great for adding new things to an image by painting a (crude) approximation and refining at high strength!
  • Control: Guide image creation directly with sketches or line art. Use depth or normal maps from existing images or 3D scenes. Transfer character pose from snapshots. Control composition with segmentation maps.
  • Resolutions: Work efficiently at any resolution. The plugin will automatically use resolutions appropriate for the AI model, and scale them to fit your image region.
  • Upscaling: Upscale and enrich images to 4k, 8k and beyond without running out of memory.
  • Job Queue: Depending on hardware, image generation can take some time. The plugin allows you to queue and cancel jobs while working on your image.
  • History: Not every image will turn out a masterpiece. Preview results and browse previous generations and prompts at any time.
  • Strong Defaults: Versatile default style presets allow for a simple UI which covers many scenarios.
  • Customization: Create your own presets - select a Stable Diffusion checkpoint, add LoRA, tweak samplers and more.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

Favorite online apps you may like too 😉

10 hours ago, datiswous said:

Interesting, didn't know this yet. Problem is that tutorials for Blender won't work with that well, so although maybe it's easier to use, I'm not sure if it's a better choice.

Try it, its FOSS like Blender, noyhing to lose.

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

Krita has really gone from strength to strength in the last few years. Even though it's targeted more at painting, I'm finding Krita functions well even with general image manipulation to the point where it can replace GIMP for most tasks for me. GIMP is still handy at times but Krita's UI is superior. I did try a simple AI diffusion plugin I found for GIMP but it did all the work on a server on the Internet somewhere and that required being put in a queue, etc. My card is powerful enough to do the CUDA work locally with this Krita plugin, and after some practice it's really effective.

A word of warning, Agent Denton. This was a simulated experience; real LAMs will not be so forgiving.

11 hours ago, Xolvix said:

Krita has really gone from strength to strength in the last few years. Even though it's targeted more at painting, I'm finding Krita functions well even with general image manipulation to the point where it can replace GIMP for most tasks for me. GIMP is still handy at times but Krita's UI is superior. I did try a simple AI diffusion plugin I found for GIMP but it did all the work on a server on the Internet somewhere and that required being put in a queue, etc. My card is powerful enough to do the CUDA work locally with this Krita plugin, and after some practice it's really effective.

Yes, Krita is in first line for paintings, but at professional level. The only alternative  is Project Dogwaffle (Howler), but it's proprietary paid soft (latest in offer $14.99), well, (very) old versión downloadable released as freeware *

* Screenshot freeware version (Windows only)

GsxYH6XCe3u78B8uLGoRS.jpg.

Edited by Zerg Rush