The Dark Mod Forums

Broken Arts...!

Bikerdude

After seeing your cute avatar all the time....

Ever had your cat/s walk or climb on your keyboard, they can enter random commands and data, damage your files, and even crash your computer....

You need Pawsense -

cat-like-typing-detected.gif

I kid you not... bloody funny though.. here are some amusing pics to pass the time

funny_cat_pictures_pc_6.jpg

funnycatsgroup2.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Without words:

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

TY Biker! you're a life savor. I may need that. See lately, our cat Calvin has been getting clever, as he sits on my lap, he's always hitting the space bar. I can't move, I cannot do a thing. :huh: Little bastard, he thinks he's fooling me, he's not. I'm on to his game, this program will help immensely. :)

Here are a few favorites of mine, I hope they show up alright.

You are so correct about that. I wonder how they do those Ninja moves, I think its a birth right.

Ummm Baddcog, how did you guess? Playing my games, I suddenly get stuck, I've gotten busted, have you peered into my computer? :ph34r: lol

OK, who here has cats? Or dogs. We've got 3 cats.

She's a small dog (mini-poodle), but not yippy at all, otherwise I'd have already kicked her off a curb, lol.

Poodles are alot smarter than chihauhaus and terriers.

I hate dog owners who have barking dogs. It's not the dog's fault their owner has no manners to teach them. I've had to train every dog in the neighbor hood. Big dogs with loud barks, still afraid of a glass of water though :D

Dark is the sway that mows like a harvest

I've seen Broken Arts' cats before. :ph34r:

(For a very pedestrian reason actually, stopping by to beta-test my FM.)

I just remember one being pretty lazy and another pretty energetic and the third ... not being around.

I had two lovely cats (mother & son) that left us last year, and haven't gotten a pet since. About the most ambitious I've gotten since then was taking care of a pansy that I finally planted to let nature take over. ^_^

Cats & watermelons reminds me of this picture I like...

1ya2a1.jpg

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

Without words:

That gave me big laughs, I even had tears in my eyes!! :laugh: And I had good laughs at your pictures, BrokenArts.

I have one cat that looks like Garfield in black, but she´s very cute. She too loved to sleep on my laptop, and now that the laptop is gone, she leans onto my keyboard. Good thing I don´t use Space because I use a GamePad. :P

-> Crisis of Capitalism

-> 9/11 Truth

->

(hard stuff), more

my cats like to jump from my lap to the computer desk, effectively pushing in my keyboard tray, hitting random keys, and blocking the monitor at the same time. This seriously sucks when trying to play very meticulous build orders in early-game starcraft 2 multiplayer. additionally, if i am playing a console game, they enjoy sitting in the crook of both elbows, or directly on top of the controller while i'm using it. They are fat enough that if left unchecked, will cause my arms to fall asleep.

I have two cats I took in as kittens from our back lane several years ago. One can't get enough lovin, I don't know how he'd ever have survived in the wild. I think he got fat just so he'd have more belly to rub.laugh.gif The other thinks he's a dog and has taken to begging at the table. He turns into the tasmanian devil (the cartoon version) when he sees another cat outside and can't get at it so takes it out on his brother when he comes over to see what all the commotion and howling is aboutwacko.gif . They both love green olives.laugh.gif

There is a hilarious site (don't know if I'm allowed to say the name so won't) on the web that the whole family will spend time killing ourselves laughing at. I recognized some of the pictures sent in from there.