The Dark Mod Forums

RavenShore

Hello, I am RavenShore. Some may remember from the Ion Forums for Deadly Shadows. I am also Old Gold at Eidos and Goldmoon Dawn at TTLG (crazy name for a crazy place). I was at Eidos first.

Anyway, after this mess with Komag I found that the Forums here are very much alive! I am here for one reason only. My unbridled love of crpg. I have always considered many of the LG games to be rpg's in the Ultima "think before action" style. To me, Thief: The Dark Project is the ultimate realisation of the gameworld Richard Garriot often envisioned, with a dark twist. That dark twist is how I got hooked into this series.

You guys seem to completely understand the elite gameplay established with Thief. In short, less is more.

Remember folks... there's a reason "RavenShore" keeps changing names.

ZylonBone! Thank you so much, for the welcome.

I'll have you know that the girl who was in my life for the past 12 years, has been gone for about a half year now. We're "working" on it. You don't like her taste in names? Or you don't like guys who let their girlfriends name their usernames.

:)

RavenShore is at the boards that I found myself out of interest. Yep, she found Eidos and TTLG first...

Well, like I said, we are over now. It was 12 years of my life. I didnt really care about the username thing at the time as we shared everything. Too long story made short: We were both gamers and musicians, then at age 29 she decides that those things aren't mature enough and we need to move away from those things. I decided she was wrong. I dont think I'll ever get into that serious of a relationship again, at least not with a fellow gamer. I'll probably always keep some distance. I had a feeling you were going for the whipped thing, I almost even posted it. :P I most certainly am not! (anymore)

Above all, usernames aside, I only come to these types of places for fun, laughter, and gaming. I dont usually fight or argue because the whole concept of internet fighting is still too amusing for me to take part in. I could *never* fully explain myself, so I dont even try. I find satisfaction in making jokes to myself during internet "arguments".

btw, unless it is about Dark Project or Dark Mod, this is about as serious as I'll ever get. :)

Hiya Komag. Tuff nuts about TTLG. I started a thread over there about people who have been banned (I got away with it). :ph34r: Maybe when you get back in you can post on it. :P

We were both gamers and musicians, then at age 29 she decides that those things aren't mature enough and we need to move away from those things.

That's why it's best to avoid relationships. For all the crap they spout about "equality" these days, women still think the world revolves entirely around them, and their wishes.

Stop it, you're making me hungry. :(

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.