The Dark Mod Forums

Fan Mission: Eye on the Prize (4/1/2024)

Amadeus

8 hours ago, SeriousToni said:

I wonder about the alternative models for the arrows. Have they been used in other missions too already? I really like them, maybe I could extract them to my directory to use them in general for the game?

So these alternative arrow models are courtesy of Kingsal. He made them for his Volta campaign and has allowed myself and other mappers to use them if they want. You can find them in my FMs as well as Goldwell's. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, datiswous said:

I think in Iris. So probably a custom thing from @Wellingtoncrab. I'm personally not sure about those. If there's no stick somewhere, how can you make an arrow out of it? But it's nice they are smaller so it's more flexible for placement and can be hid better.

These arrow elementals are actually a takeaway from the Thief series, but for mappers they do allow for greater flexibility and creativity in placement.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like pumpkins, but fortunately we were not required to eat any. I ate the mushrooms though! It sounded like the pub goers were having a great time, stomping to the beat of the music - a cool and fitting soundtrack. 
+1 for the Canadian reference🥃

• Thanks 1

Thanks for playing! Yeah, I was real lucky to find that track on freesounds. It was super fitting and definitely helped tie the whole thing together

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, datiswous said:

Hey maybe you can add the alternative combined lockpick to core? So mappers might more often include it.

Thanks for playing!!! And yeah, that is a good idea. I'll look into it and maybe see what can be done