The Dark Mod Forums

New "Arrow" TV show

Springheel

I saw news articles on this before, could definitely be good to inspire a TDM story - I wonder how they are going to portray an archer superhero in the modern world though, it is not like they can show him killing bad guys left and right with steel arrows, is it? :D

Edited by RPGista

I saw news articles on this before, could definitely be good to inspire a TDM story - I wonder how they are going to portray an archer superhero in the modern world though, it is not like they can show him killing bad guys left and right with steel arrows, is it? :D

I don't know much about this stuff but I think a bow is still more silent than a fire weapon with silencer. That has to count for something, right? :P

To quote someone from eztv.it:

"So, a billionaire play boy got stranded on an island for five years. And while fighting for survival

he learned not only marksmanship, martial arts (useless on uninhabited island), but also Russian

(worst "Russian" i ever heard) and computer hacking... Hmmm...."

Well, the guy uses a bow and has a hood like Garrett. But that's really the best thing I can say about this show. I couldn't bring myself to watch it in full, instead I clicked through the video, hoping it'd get better. But, oh well... I guess someone who is into superheroes will dig this show, but everyone else should be aware of potential plot holes.

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

• 2 months later...

This is now mine series for watch after the completion of Dexter. Their is too much time to release for the Dexter so i started Arrow to watch. I have watched only 1st 3 episodes of the TvSeries and I like the story of Oliver and his story to be a Super hero who fights for the justice...

Get Update at Google + SeriesGate

• 2 weeks later...