Jump to content
The Dark Mod Forums
Bienie

Beta Testers Wanted: Chronicles of Skulduggery 3

Recommended Posts

1zTVN5K.png

 

Hello fellow taffers!

My mission is now ready to be beta tested and will be available in the beta testing forum. No formal sign up necessary, just say hi here or in the beta tester's forum. Come one and all!

It's not required to have played the first two missions in the series, but it would probably be helpful from a narrative perspective. 2.08 beta is not required but if some people would like to test on that version, that would be great.

  • Like 4

My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide [WIP]

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, what a lovely surprise. Congrats Bienie! I can't guarantee I'll be able to beta test this, but we'll see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Oh man, what a lovely surprise. Congrats Bienie! I can't guarantee I'll be able to beta test this, but we'll see.

I hope you will be able to! It's tradition at this point ^^ besides, in the mission there's a promise fulfilled to you from last time.


My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide [WIP]

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my goodness, screw real life right now I just want to be irresponsible and taff all night. So many betas happening. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Acolytesix said:

where's the beta link?

You'll find it in the beta testing forum thread! Welcome aboard! :)


My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide [WIP]

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2020 at 2:19 AM, Bienie said:

, in the mission there's a promise fulfilled to you from last time.

Ha, well, now you have piqued my curiosity. I should be able to do a solid playthrough of this this weekend if that works for you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Ha, well, now you have piqued my curiosity. I should be able to do a solid playthrough of this this weekend if that works for you

That's what I like to hear! You won't be disappointed ^^


My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide [WIP]

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bienie and his missions (just yesterday I enjoyed delivering gifts while listening to Xmas carols in June ;-)), and a chance to beta test the newest one? No idea which god listened to my prayers, but this is the reality now! Please, count me in! ❤️ If my habit of putting the nose and fingers in each and every corner of Thief missions can be useful, I would be more than happy to help. In practical meaning: I usually love to touch every wall, always read ALL narratives, take my time while listening to music and admiring paintings and patterns while sneaking through locations and so on. And now to have the chance to...ah, please, can I have the beta link, too? 🙏

Edit: ok, found the link on beta forum. 🤩

Edited by Mezla
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mezla said:

Bienie and his missions (just yesterday I enjoyed delivering gifts while listening to Xmas carols in June ;-)), and a chance to beta test the newest one? No idea which god listened to my prayers, but this is the reality now! Please, count me in! ❤️ If my habit of putting the nose and fingers in each and every corner of Thief missions can be useful, I would be more than happy to help. In practical meaning: I usually love to touch every wall, always read ALL narratives, take my time while listening to music and admiring paintings and patterns while sneaking through locations and so on. And now to have the chance to...ah, please, can I have the beta link, too? 🙏

Edit: ok, found the link on beta forum. 🤩

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you'll have have your work cut out for you with this mission. There's a lot of "obscure" content to discover! :)


My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide [WIP]

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 11:49 AM, Bienie said:

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you'll have have your work cut out for you with this mission. There's a lot of "obscure" content to discover! :)

Thank you Bienie! 🙂 I'm taking notes, but I already find it hard to stay neutral because

 

<text removed to not ruin the fresh, first-time run experience of other players 😉 >

Edited by Mezla
as stated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mezla said:

Thank you Bienie! 🙂 I'm taking notes, but I already find it hard to stay neutral because

  Hide contents

I'm discussing social issues with my neighbour, Bronzino, who instead of enjoying the evening fuelled by zinfadel and taleggio, rants about 'some people'. I wonder if he will kick the bucket after discovering some of 'sgraffiti' around the street then xD #yanggangrules 

And <giggling> La Vacca di Fiorensi? #borgiavibes

Oh and that that drawer, THAT drawer! Man...13 secrets? I'm in heaven!

It certainly sounds like you're getting down in the weeds of the twisting alleys! We should probably keep the commentary to the beta testing thread though, to avoid spoiling the fun for others :)


My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide [WIP]

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bienie said:

It certainly sounds like you're getting down in the weeds of the twisting alleys! We should probably keep the commentary to the beta testing thread though, to avoid spoiling the fun for others :)

Ooops, apologies. 🤦‍♀️ I'll post the rest in the appropriate thread. 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...