"At night, they say, the Builders' hand comes loose from his mighty hammer and creatures wander out from their hiding places while he slumbers. But tis this night, above all others that unholy vapours cloak the land with gloomy curtains and night creatures dance and sing in the twilight. I can't say I'm looking forward to my endeavors this night.... I've been given a job by a Priest to retrieve two holy artifacts from an abandoned cloister in Eldin woods north of the city, simple job I thought, but the priest failed to mention the placed was haunted."
- version 1.0 was about 5 weeks, but we are now upto version 3.4.
- Respect to the Dark Mod team for putting up with all my questions and knocking up the various updates in short order!. Special thanks to Flanders and Springheel for their models and my testers for helping me squash all the bugs etc.
- Testers: Flanders, Jaxa, nbohr1more, Aluminumhaste, Baal,l Oldjim, Cookie, Obsttorte, lux,
- Readables: Darkangel/Flanders/b1k3rdude with special thanks to Flanders for his original story..
- Resource: Flanders/Springheel - art direction and models.
- Misc: This is a homage to the original Thief2 mission from 2001 (The Cathedral of the Damned)
- The latest version is now available via the in-game downloader.
- This version has been heavily updated from the original, this came about as a result of need to be compatible with TDM 2.0
- Repeat after me, "Read and explore, Read and explore"
- The mission is fully l10n ready. (thanks Tels)
- This mission will have less than optimal fps at a few points on the map, but most of my testers with lowish end rigs (P4/HD4650) are getting 30fps+ at the worst spots)
- For very low end PCs I recommend the following settings: V-sync is off, AA is off, Aniso is 4x or lower, advanced settings are simple/default & Post processing of disabled and as a last resort the command line arg ' r_skipFogLights 1 ' (turns off the fog)
Edited by Bikerdude, 02 November 2014 - 01:13 PM.