The Dark Mod Forums

Bugs in forum

maga

So i have opera browser and chrome and in opera i've got tons of bugs.

Here, take a look, its just one "enter" here, but in opera it looks like two:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5020311/Screenshot/desktop_20110402134739.png

Opera on left, chrome on right

Then if i post "'" sometimes it ends with horrible amount of weird code:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5020311/Screenshot/desktop_20110402135121.png

And last thing, who was that, emmm, weird guy who decided to make static link? No matter where you are (in fm download section or in this thread on forum) its always http://www.thedarkmod.com/

Edited by maga

Thank you very much for your patience and sorry for my strange English. Holland btw.

Works just fine with Firefox 4 and IE 9 :)

Ich konnte mich nicht erinnern Teleportation gezaubert zu haben und doch stand ich da... alleine und nackt.

lol We didn't write the forum software you know...nor do we maintain the forum, modetwo does. Perhaps he'll see your posts, but you may wish to private message him with your suggestions.

Who is it? And where can i find him?

Thank you very much for your patience and sorry for my strange English. Holland btw.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey people,I like the new Stlye, but sometimes it's grey in grey :(

And the forum doesn't remember me, while I allow Cookies and third prty cookies :(

post-3542-0-54278100-1321806909_thumb.jpg

post-3542-0-50226300-1321808112_thumb.jpg

Edited by SeriousToni

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• nbohr1more

The FAQ wiki is almost a proper FAQ now. Probably need to spin-off a bunch of the "remedies" for playing older TDM versions into their own article.
      · 1 reply
    • nbohr1more

Was checking out old translation packs and decided to fire up TDM 1.07. Rightful Property with sub-20 FPS areas yay! ( same areas run at 180FPS with cranked eye candy on 2.12 )
      · 3 replies
    • taffernicus

i am so euphoric to see new FMs keep coming out and I am keen to try it out in my leisure time, then suddenly my PC is spouting a couple of S.M.A.R.T errors...
      tbf i cannot afford myself to miss my network emulator image file&progress, important ebooks, hyper-v checkpoint & hyper-v export and the precious thief & TDM gamesaves. Don't fall yourself into & lay your hands on crappy SSD

· 7 replies
    • OrbWeaver

Does anyone actually use the Normalise button in the Surface inspector? Even after looking at the code I'm not quite sure what it's for.
      · 7 replies
    • Ansome

Turns out my 15th anniversary mission idea has already been done once or twice before! I've been beaten to the punch once again, but I suppose that's to be expected when there's over 170 FMs out there, eh? I'm not complaining though, I love learning new tricks and taking inspiration from past FMs. Best of luck on your own fan missions!
      · 4 replies