The Dark Mod Forums

New paintings

OGDA

These are great! I'll have a look through them and see which ones would be nice additions to the core mod. Some more variety is always welcomed.  Thanks for putting these together!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• irg

Every day is just like the 4 Non Blondes song. What IS going on?
      · 0 replies
    • Nort

I threw out all the women I had in my basement, to make room for my future clip brush experiments. I am surprised that not even the basic "nodraw" texture has been documented in the wiki. It's like a whole new frontier for me to explore, of exciting new advanced engine functionalities.
      At the same time there's so many other things I want to do. I want to do everything at once, and I lack patience, and I think that that's why I burn out so often. I need to learn to relax. There is no hurry - no expectations, no pressure.
      · 0 replies
    • Nort

I did it! I finally did it! After 48 hours of frustration and confusion, I managed to finally sort out how to attach equipment to NPC:s properly, and write down coherent instructions on how to do it, both in my manual, and in this forum.
      I can finally rest. I can finally eat breakfast.
      · 0 replies
    • Nort

Spent most of the day learning and writing about AI navigation. It's stuff I already know, but the magic about writing something down as clearly formulated as possible, is that you then see things that much more clearly. You also find what's unclear to you, and then you figure out exactly how things work. I was hoping to get through it all within just a day, but it looks like this will take tomorrow as well, at this rate. There's also plenty of other nonsense I have to get through as well. Everything's a chore.
      · 0 replies
    • Nort

I want to be a fish, but I'm not a fish. My mom wants to be a fish too, and so she's killing herself eating plankton and sh***ng blood, and tells me to stop nagging her about taking her medication. I spent several hours today, just lying in bed, having anxiety over just existing, and not being a fish. You fish, you don't know how lucky you are. You can eat all the plankton you want. I tried eating plankton again yesterday, and I just got sick. I hate being a shark.
      · 0 replies