The Dark Mod Forums

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

7upMan

I've noticed a couple of dragons I didn't get their souls when they died even though I was close to them. They remained fully skinned instead of becoming bones. Anyone else seen that? I wondered if I'd got too many unused unactivated souls but I've done a couple more dragons OK since.

@Fidcal That did happen to me but only one time, when fighting 2 Dragons at the same time and I think it was at version 1.0 of Skyrim. How many souls do you have? I am running around with 15 - 18 souls most of the time (I am not fighting every Dragon anymore).

Ich konnte mich nicht erinnern Teleportation gezaubert zu haben und doch stand ich da... alleine und nackt.

@Fidcal That did happen to me but only one time, when fighting 2 Dragons at the same time and I think it was at version 1.0 of Skyrim. How many souls do you have? I am running around with 15 - 18 souls most of the time (I am not fighting every Dragon anymore).

I'm not sure but I think it was 20 or 24. I found the marked for death shout was very effective for weakening them first.

btw, what's your avatar? It just reminded me of Ryo Hazuki from the Shenmue game in the Dreamcast. I loved that game. :wub:

I'm not sure but I think it was 20 or 24. I found the marked for death shout was very effective for weakening them first.

I mostly use "Slow Time 3" and then bashing powerattacks with 2 daggers

btw, what's your avatar? It just reminded me of Ryo Hazuki from the Shenmue game in the Dreamcast. I loved that game. :wub:

Yeah it is, did not know you have played that game. I love it too. That picture is from the trailer of the (failed) Shenmue Online attempt.

Ich konnte mich nicht erinnern Teleportation gezaubert zu haben und doch stand ich da... alleine und nackt.

i've had a couple of ice dragons that die but you dont get a soul for, but on exiting the game and restarting they suddenly appear added to number of souls, there must be a counter for how many dragons have died compared to souls generated and if they dont equal then it adds souls to the amount you have.

If you want to -quick update- your graphics it is ok but I would go to skyrimnexus.com and choose the mods myself. The list is not really up to date.