DarkRadiant 2.1.0 is ready for use. This is a feature release containing a few bugifxes and stabilisations. It's recommended to prefer this version over any previous releases.
Windows Downloads are available on github: https://github.com/c...eases/tag/2.1.0
Thanks go out to all the pre-release testers!
Please report any bugs or feature requests here in these forums, following these guidelines:
- Bugs (including steps for reproduction) can go directly on the tracker. When unsure about a bug/issue, feel free to ask.
- If you run into a crash, please record a crashdump: Crashdump Instructions
- Feature requests should be suggested (and possibly discussed) here in these forums before they may be added to the tracker.
- Switched Windows toolchain to Visual C++ 2015
- Updated backend libraries
- Ported patch tesselation code from idtech4, completely replacing the one in DR
- Fixed the Objectives Numbers not being rendered in the list (Objectives Editor)
- Added AAS File Visualisation. The dialog is available through the "View" menu and/or by pressing Ctrl-Shift-A (default mapping)
Added feature to Pan the camera view by clicking Ctrl-RMB and dragging (#4333: 3d view port shortcut to pan while not in free look)
- Double-clicking tree view items now expands/collapses them
Fixed #4325: Empty func_static entity after switching classname and hitting undo
- Fixed #4280: Aspect ratio displayed incorrectly in particle editor
- Fixed: MoveSelectionUP command crashing DR when nothing is selected
Tons of refactorings and back-end stuff
Fixed various compilation errors in Linux
- Fixed #4355: Problem with starting a new conversation with the conversation editor
Fixed #4375: Moving objects to a hidden layer doesn't cause them to immediately disappear
- Fixed #4373: Connecting lines are created in Default layer
Feature #4380: Allow EntityInspector to select/copy/paste multiple spawnargs at once
- Feature #4381: Add a clickable Checkbox next to boolean-valued spawnargs in EntityInspector list
Fixed #4386: Projected lights don't rotate around their origin anymore
- Fixed #4373: Connecting lines are created in Default layer. Also, target lines of cloned nodes might appear hidden at first.
Fixed #4391: Aimed particles have incorrect orientation or shape
- Fixed #4365: a few static warnings (llvm/clang static source code analysis)
- Fixed #4404: The health field on the AI tab is capped at 1000.
- Added script to check for invalid visportals (i.e. portals with more than one sided textured with textures/editor/visportal)
- Fixed #4410: Particle distribution parameters not saved to the .prt file (ring parameter for spherical particles)
Fixed #3870: Number of selected map items is now shown in the status bar
The list of changes can be found on the our bugtracker changelog.
Have fun mapping!