The Dark Mod Forums

No Honour Among Thieves v4 - EFX Edition

nbohr1more

• 2 years later...

I just finished this, and, while it shows its age, and there were a few issues here and there (stove doors opening inwards, and a writing desk whose secret door messed up), it surely was fun. :)

Spoiler

The end was a bit of a letdown though. I almost expected another mission after the third, where you finally deal with the corrupt Archbishop. It felt a bit unfinished.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, AluminumHaste said:

He was banned after what happened last time.

I'm not sure if that's true. I think it's his own choice (at least that's what he said to me on discord). Although you're a teammember yourself, so maybe you know best what the status is. But when he's so involved with TDM it's a little strange. He's active on the wiki, he's active on the bugtracker, he has active contact with teammembers and mappers on discord, working on different missions.

Edited by datiswous

5 hours ago, datiswous said:

I'm not sure if that's true. I think it's his own choice (at least that's what he said to me on discord). Although you're a teammember yourself, so maybe you know best what the status is. But when he's so involved with TDM it's a little strange. He's active on the wiki, he's active on the bugtracker, he has active contact with teammembers and mappers on discord, working on different missions.

He asked for this several times in the past but in the end he was banned by decision of the team members.

• Like 1

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager

12 hours ago, datiswous said:

I think it would be best if he returns, but as a regular forum user with a new account. A fresh new start.

Yes, I would like to meet this outlander again here too. He's done so much in general for the mod and personally helped me a lot to improve Sneak and Destroy. I hope people will have mercy on him.

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager

You know what I find most significant? That he's still working on missions after all this.

That said I can't and won't comment on the decisions made. I'm sure there were good reasons for them, and, I really don't know the people involved in this mod as people who would recklessly exclude someone.

I really like bikerdude's work, and, his missions are welcome additions to the mod. I think I played them all by now.

Looks like he's in touch with some people here anyway.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chakkman said:

That said I can't and won't comment on the decisions made. I'm sure there were good reasons for them, and, I really don't know the people involved in this mod as people who would recklessly exclude someone.

Yeah, that's also true.

But maybe, after all these years... 😢

Edited by SeriousToni
  • Like 1