DarkRadiant 2.2.1 is available for download. This is a feature release containing a few bugifxes and stabilisations. It's recommended to prefer this version over any previous releases. This release contains a bugfix over the 2.2.0 version released shortly before. If you were fast and downloaded the 2.2.0 copy, please upgrade to this one.
Windows Downloads are available on github: https://github.com/codereader/DarkRadiant/releases/tag/2.2.1
Thanks go out to our ever-reliable pre-release testers!
Please report any bugs or feature requests here in these forums, following these guidelines:
- Bugs (including steps for reproduction) can go directly on the tracker. When unsure about a bug/issue, feel free to ask.
- If you run into a crash, please record a crashdump: Crashdump Instructions
- Feature requests should be suggested (and possibly discussed) here in these forums before they may be added to the tracker.
Changes since 2.1.0
- #4468: [Map Editing] Ability to scale models
- #2303: [Design/Coding] Measurement tool for distance
- #4377: [GUI] Conversation Editor GUI Improvement
- #4448: [GUI] Add option to validate that Conversation actors are existing in the map
- #4481: [Compilation/Build] Compilation in Mac OS X
- #4480: [GUI] Readable Editor refusing to save xdata file if fs_game is set to an absolute path
- #4479: [Map Editing] Readable Editor not marking the map as modified after hitting "Save and Close"
- #4475: [GUI] You should be able to snap rotation origin to grid
- #4443: [Map Editing] Make rotation manipulator's pivot point moveable
- #2753: [Models] Support for shift/scale/rotation keywords of ASE model
- #4472: [Map Editing] Worldspawn is not saved as Entity 0 in some scenarios
- #4471: [Map Editing] DarkRadiant crashes when "Load last map" option is active
- #4469: [Compilation/Build] Tons of g++ 6.2 compiler warnings
- #4464: [Compilation/Build] Making all in install/i18n fails when gettext binaries are missing
- #4467: [GUI] Clicking Entity Pane Columns Messes Up Spawnarg Order
- #4461: [Compilation/Build] Crash at startup in std::string constructor (g++ 5.3)
- #4462: [GUI] LayerControlDialog's Hide/Show All button is not graying out correctly
- #4460: [Design/Coding] Rewrite MenuManager implementation
- #4360: [General] crash in boost::phyton
- #4459: [Map Editing] Rare crash opening Texture Tool
- #4458: [GUI] Layer submenu items in OrthoContextmenu not working in wxGTK
- #4035: [GUI] Stim/Response Editor partly doesn't work, also crashes DarkRadiant
- #4455: [GUI] Crash when closing S/R editor in Linux
- #4454: [GUI] Crash in S/R ClassEditor when right-clicking a Response (Linux)
- #4457: [Design/Coding] Startup warning "unable to create settings path" in Linux
- #4456: [Design/Coding] Crash during shutdown due to resources still held by S/R module
- #4453: [GUI] Add Layer Usage Breakdown tab to Map Info Dialog
- #4452: [GUI] Add indicator to Layer Dialog to show whether anything in the current selection is part of this layer
- #4322: [Design/Coding] Problem Playing Speaker Sounds in Entity Inspector Choose Sound Dialog.
- #4450: [GUI] Sound Chooser doesn't preselect the shader when editing a s_shader spawnarg
- #4449: [Design/Coding] Build failure on Arch Linux
- #4366: [Compilation/Build] Linux './configure' script WARNING
- #4421: [Compilation/Build] Linux build failure
- #4447: [Design/Coding] Crash due to concurrent XMLRegistry accesses from multiple threads
- #4444: [Map Editing] Colour of grouped objects should be customisable
- #4445: [Map Editing] Removing worldspawn from the map prevents new brushes from being drag-created
The list of changes can be found on the our bugtracker changelog.
Have fun mapping!
Edited by greebo, 07 February 2017 - 08:28 AM.
2.2.1 bugfix release