New player vocals

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Lavender

Lavender

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:43 AM

I got the flu just before the holidays, so I was unable to meet up with my voice actor as planned. I'm finally ok now (although my own voice is an octave or so lower than usual, cough cough), but she is currently away on vacation. Amazing, I manage to go the whole year without getting ill, and when 2017 is almost over... :(

Edited by Lavender, 06 January 2018 - 07:47 AM.

• Anderson likes this

#27 Lavender

Lavender

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:43 PM

POPULAR

Update: Just finished recording with my VA, so now I have a bunch of new SFX to clean up and package. Don't know when it will be done, but at least now I have the raw materials to finish this. :)

• Bikerdude, HMart, grayman and 5 others like this

#28 Petike the Taffer

Petike the Taffer

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

Update: Just finished recording with my VA, so now I have a bunch of new SFX to clean up and package. Don't know when it will be done, but at least now I have the raw materials to finish this. :)

I'd just like to say: You're a really talented person, and I'm genuinely happy someone is making another substantial contribution to TDM. :)

• Anderson likes this

#29 Lavender

Lavender

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:05 AM

I'd just like to say: You're a really talented person, and I'm genuinely happy someone is making another substantial contribution to TDM. :)

Thanks :) Let's just hope the end result is worth your compliments. Also, compared to the work of the engine programmers, resource creators and FM authors, this is really not that big, imo.

• Bikerdude, Anderson and Petike the Taffer like this

#30 Lavender

Lavender

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:53 PM

Guess what? I'm just checking in again to say that I've not forgotten about this. My excuse this time: "feeling really bad for personal reasons", bad enough that I've been unable to function as a normal human being. I'm currently getting better though, and I hope to friggin' finally get this done.

• RPGista and Petike the Taffer like this

#31 RPGista

RPGista

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:52 PM

Hey, no pressure, this is about having fun. Give it the time it takes. Just make sure you are back on your feet soon, feeling great. Will be looking foward to this.
  • Lavender and Petike the Taffer like this

#32 Lavender

Lavender

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:09 PM

Hey, no pressure, this is about having fun. Give it the time it takes. Just make sure you are back on your feet soon, feeling great. Will be looking foward to this.

Thanks, it actually means a lot to hear that :)

• Bikerdude, RPGista and Petike the Taffer like this

#33 Petike the Taffer

Petike the Taffer

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:59 PM

Thanks, it actually means a lot to hear that :)

Yep, don't hurry with it. You'll still have plenty of time to finish it.

Sort out the personal issues first, we're keeping our fingers crossed for you. Here's hoping things will be better for you soon. As someone who also dislikes having personal problems and dealing with them all the time, I can certainly sympathise. Good luck and hope to hear from you again soon. B)

Edited by Petike the Taffer, 11 April 2018 - 02:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users