Jump to content

Fan Mission: Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide (2020/07/18)


Bienie
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, chakkman said:

Ok, stuck again...

  Reveal hidden contents

Stuck in the crypt. The book about the Tome found in the Bishop's place says something about levers in the hallway. I don't find any levers. Instead I found a fuse before, but, there seems to be nothing I can light with it.

Edit: Figured out the levers. No idea what to do with the fuse 

 

Glad you are enjoying it so far! The slow match is for a side quest in the catacombs that you may not have found yet.

  • Like 1

My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks. 👍 I haven't found that quest yet indeed. I had a bad day today as it seems. Haven't had any trouble finding stuff yesterday. I'll try again tomorrow. :) As I said, really nice mission. I haven't played TDM for a long time, and starting again with this mission was a very good idea. It's very well made.

First mission I played using peter_spy's Builder compound stuff as well. When I saw it on screenshots in another thread here, I wasn't sure about it, because it all looks very posh and clean. But, seeing it in action, it's really nice. Somehow reminds me of Dishonored a bit, which is a good thing.

Spoiler

Just wondering, but... as there are revenants (I think that's how they're called) in this mission... are there more water arrows to find in the mission, because you get 4 holy water vials in the Builder compound? I think you start with only 2 water arrows. Not sure how many the revenants take, if you can even kill him. I don't have much experience with the undead.

 

Edited by chakkman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, I finished the mission. Took me over 5 hours to finish it. Lots to like about the mission, and a few niggles I had.

Spoiler

Enemies: Amount and difficulty about perfect for me. I think there was one elite guard in the whole mission, which is good, because, some mission makers like to put several, which makes it hard for me, because I like to knockout guards. Putting lots of elite guards is rather for players who ghost the missions.

Readables: Very well written, and giving a nice introduction and documentation into the city, the people, and the conditions the people live in there. Sometimes, I felt like it was a bit "applied liberally", and a bit too much good/evil cliché, as has already pointed out in this thread. Also, the amount of readables is pretty excessive. If there's a readable in almost every office, or even bathroom, then it puts me a bit off, when I want to proceed in the mission, instead of having to read a readable in every room. Minor niggle though.

Visuals: Very good, a lot of variety, especially the Bishop's Palace looks very nice, but, the other places are very moody and nice as well. Minor niggle here as well: Some of the outside places (especially the courts) could maybe be a bit more detailled. All in all, near perfect visuals though.

Atmosphere: Very good. Nice moody places, nice ambient sound.

Loot: The placement was very good in general. Also the placement of the secrets seemed to be fair. I think I got 7/13 in the end, which is a good score for me. I had some small issues that some valuables were in places like the kitchen, or even bathrooms, where the staff could easily take it, which I find a bit unrealistic. All in all I have to say that there is a LOT of loot in this mission. I think I found a bit over 8100 gold in the mission, and, as there's literally most of the places in town featured in this mission (Builder's compount, bank, city council etc.), I find it a bit unbelievable that you just got into town, literally loot half of the city, and the nobles/higher people of the town would probably run rampage, and arrest or question every fence in town, which would probably lead to the thief's arrest. Maybe a bit less is more would have been better there.

Side quests: I simply love when mission makers implement those. It adds a lot of "city hub" feeling in the missions, and adds an almost RPG-like elements, when you enhance your missions with that. I liked the side quests, and, especially the rat killing mission was quite creative (someone will probably disagree with that :D).

There were also a couple of things which were hard to find for me. There was a description of the levers in the crypt opening the gates to the room with the loot. It said they were in the hallway, while they actually were where the graves are. I also had to take a look how to use the slow match. Rather an issue of the mod though. I also had issues finding the reward for the side quest where you had to retrieve the statue from the city council. I was like "Huh? Which tunnel?...". It could have either been a tunnel somewhere in the map, or the sewer tunnels. I found it in the end though, although the reward itself was a bit hard to find as well.

Anyway, all in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Probably ended up in my top 10 of TDM missions. I already liked your other missions, but, this could be the best of them all, I think. :)

Edited by chakkman
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the in depth review. I think I agree with most of your criticisms, and will be moving in that direction in the future. I can't remember about the water arrows off the top of my head but I think there are some to find around town.

  • Like 1

My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a good, traditional mission.

I love good, traditional missions. 👍

It's very long and it has a lot of details.

I think it's better if the readables with clues can be taken and the fluff materials cannot.

I needed to check how to start fire in your very detailed and sorted clues in the first post.

I think there are excessive amount of lights but it seems as a general thing with the missions. I never required to use my lantern, not even in the sewers. I know lights aren't about logic but the difficulty, but there are places where no guard can see. I liked the light switches and the fact guards use them.

I also liked most locks can be picked.

Spoiler

I know it's not your part but why there isn't an assassinate feature in the game? I can knock out someone but cannot backstab to kill with a single thrust.

The secret door in the library and its opening mechanism are strange. If there is a place anyone can be anytime why would I build a secret place there and even more, why would I place the opener in another room? It's not a secret place if anyone can see its opening and if the person is in another room he cannot check if there is someone before using the lever.

As others said the story is too black and white.

That's all, thanks for the mission.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Gerberox said:

It's a good, traditional mission.

I love good, traditional missions. 👍

It's very long and it has a lot of details.

I think it's better if the readables with clues can be taken and the fluff materials cannot.

I needed to check how to start fire in your very detailed and sorted clues in the first post.

I think there are excessive amount of lights but it seems as a general thing with the missions. I never required to use my lantern, not even in the sewers. I know lights aren't about logic but the difficulty, but there are places where no guard can see. I liked the light switches and the fact guards use them.

I also liked most locks can be picked.

  Hide contents

I know it's not your part but why there isn't an assassinate feature in the game? I can knock out someone but cannot backstab to kill with a single thrust.

The secret door in the library and its opening mechanism are strange. If there is a place anyone can be anytime why would I build a secret place there and even more, why would I place the opener in another room? It's not a secret place if anyone can see its opening and if the person is in another room he cannot check if there is someone before using the lever.

As others said the story is too black and white.

That's all, thanks for the mission.

Thanks for the feedback! Pretty good timing with the hints there, I just updated it today to add that part in!! I was watching someone struggle with that on a play-through on YouTube and it occurred to me that many people will have never used a slow match before, so I should write it into the hints.

As for the lights, I take it from many players that it was a bit too hard, since quite a few lights are electric, but at least you can switch most of them off on lower difficulties. I feel like the highest difficulty is up to the mapper to make however deviously hard they want to ^^

Spoiler

As for the secret mechanism, I know it's a little contrite and unrealistic. That part of the palace was made on a kind of build-as-you-go setup and that nook in the library was the only place I could reasonably fit the secret office. Couldn't find a reasonable place for the lever in there so I felt it needed to be in the Bishop's quarters, even though that would likely give away his secret to the patrolling guards.

I'm glad you liked this good, traditional mission! I love making them!

  • Like 2

My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, the lights weren't too hard, I felt they were even those places where they didn't increase the difficulty AND were illogical. Like in the loo, sleeping persons with lights, empty rooms with burning candles. Uncontrolled fires are unsafe, you know. :)

Slow match is very rarely used in missions that's all.

Edited by Gerberox
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

Bienie,

Great mission and I really enjoy all of the missions in the skulduggery series. I can tell you put in a lot of time and effort into these and I like the challenges of the side quests as well as searching for all the secrets. As for this one in particular, I took on 3 or the 4 challenges and I got a total of 9,065 of loot (all of the jewels and goods, just missing some gold). Just as Thiefette mentioned, I too am a bit disappointed on your secret "Mario type” spinning coin. After spending hours trying to find it, I gave up to see what others posted about it.

I read the “Mario type” coin (and last secret) was just on the other side of the gate you open to end the mission. So I saved my game before I unlocked and opened the gate to see if I could find the coin. I searched but couldn’t find it without getting the “mission complete” acknowledgment. I then started a new game with the sole purpose on finding that "Mario" coin. I went from the starting point directly to the exit (after obtaining the sewer key) and I saw the spinning "Mario" coin further inside the exit gate area near the red and yellow flowers. However, everything I tried, I could not grab the coin because it would not highlight. So with the mission I was trying to complete, that means two of my side challenges (Greed & Completionist). as well as the all secrets won’t check off. This is what prompted me to reply.

My recommendation on this would be to hide the coin in this particular area somewhere else before the “mission complete” acknowledgment so those like myself (completionists) can try to find it before getting the end of mission message. I’m not saying to make this coin easy for everyone to find (it is a secret after all) but it should be obtainable without having to do any clipping in order to get it as you mentioned to Thiefette.

One short comment about skulduggery 2 Precarious Position – I killed all 5 rats in that rat side challenge but it only registered 4 killed. I shot all of them with multiple arrows and got multiple blood spots from each rat (to see if I could get the mission complete message) but I still only got 4 registered kills. I believe the one that did not register was the one between the sacks and the building wall. That rat did not move and it seemed to have been “stuck” partly in the wall so perhaps that’s why it didn’t give me the 5th kill and the rat mission complete.

Other than these two items, no real complaints with these missions and I will definitely play these again and I look forward to the next one in this series!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another great mission. The size surprised me this time, it's certainly one of the bigger missions and it's made with attention to detail - which can be said about the whole series, it's solid and consistent. And that includes more readables with dumb jokes, 10/10.

Played this while waiting for my sourdough bread to proof, so the bread collecting side objective was especially fitting. Except that some of the cheese wheels look a lot like loaves of bread from a certain angle until you notice the cut :)).

I couldn't help but notice the quality of the Builder's compound assets. Being so hi-res and crisp, they really stand out, the side effect of course being that some of the other assets look outdated in comparison. Great job by the author, I wonder if we ever get some of the more "dirty" street style assets in such quality and realism - don't know what it's like for actual 3D artists, but making things dirty and worn is what I generally struggle with the most when working with 3D graphics.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, pilferer said:

Bienie,

Great mission and I really enjoy all of the missions in the skulduggery series. I can tell you put in a lot of time and effort into these and I like the challenges of the side quests as well as searching for all the secrets. As for this one in particular, I took on 3 or the 4 challenges and I got a total of 9,065 of loot (all of the jewels and goods, just missing some gold). Just as Thiefette mentioned, I too am a bit disappointed on your secret "Mario type” spinning coin. After spending hours trying to find it, I gave up to see what others posted about it.

I read the “Mario type” coin (and last secret) was just on the other side of the gate you open to end the mission. So I saved my game before I unlocked and opened the gate to see if I could find the coin. I searched but couldn’t find it without getting the “mission complete” acknowledgment. I then started a new game with the sole purpose on finding that "Mario" coin. I went from the starting point directly to the exit (after obtaining the sewer key) and I saw the spinning "Mario" coin further inside the exit gate area near the red and yellow flowers. However, everything I tried, I could not grab the coin because it would not highlight. So with the mission I was trying to complete, that means two of my side challenges (Greed & Completionist). as well as the all secrets won’t check off. This is what prompted me to reply.

My recommendation on this would be to hide the coin in this particular area somewhere else before the “mission complete” acknowledgment so those like myself (completionists) can try to find it before getting the end of mission message. I’m not saying to make this coin easy for everyone to find (it is a secret after all) but it should be obtainable without having to do any clipping in order to get it as you mentioned to Thiefette.

One short comment about skulduggery 2 Precarious Position – I killed all 5 rats in that rat side challenge but it only registered 4 killed. I shot all of them with multiple arrows and got multiple blood spots from each rat (to see if I could get the mission complete message) but I still only got 4 registered kills. I believe the one that did not register was the one between the sacks and the building wall. That rat did not move and it seemed to have been “stuck” partly in the wall so perhaps that’s why it didn’t give me the 5th kill and the rat mission complete.

Other than these two items, no real complaints with these missions and I will definitely play these again and I look forward to the next one in this series!

I'm glad you are having fun with the series! I love to hear that my missions are providing a lot of quality playtime from TDM fans out there, so thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback.

I think I will update the mission at some point, and moving the coin area is high on my list. It isn't really fair to place it where it is right now. I'll see what I can do about making it easier to frob as well!

As for the rats, that is a pretty odd bug. You might be right that the one that was stuck didn't count for some particular reason. Hopefully it doesn't get stuck often for other players and it was just bad luck that it happened to you. I can take a look at the objective and see if it could be that it requires the player to be the cause of death for the rat, that shouldn't be the case if it could possibly die of "natural causes" during runtime.

I think that the CoS series has run its course, with no current plans for continuing it at the moment. But I will still continue to make FMs and I will try to keep the same depth and level of detail.

  • Like 1

My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, vozka said:

Another great mission. The size surprised me this time, it's certainly one of the bigger missions and it's made with attention to detail - which can be said about the whole series, it's solid and consistent. And that includes more readables with dumb jokes, 10/10.

Played this while waiting for my sourdough bread to proof, so the bread collecting side objective was especially fitting. Except that some of the cheese wheels look a lot like loaves of bread from a certain angle until you notice the cut :)).

I couldn't help but notice the quality of the Builder's compound assets. Being so hi-res and crisp, they really stand out, the side effect of course being that some of the other assets look outdated in comparison. Great job by the author, I wonder if we ever get some of the more "dirty" street style assets in such quality and realism - don't know what it's like for actual 3D artists, but making things dirty and worn is what I generally struggle with the most when working with 3D graphics.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed! It was quite a gargantuan project to keep every square inch of the town polished and interesting. That's a funny coincidence with the bread! I do make my own bread fairly often as well, which is what lead to the inspiration ^^

Peter Spy's builder compound assets are indeed quite beautiful, and I have gotten several comments that they almost look a little too "current gen" graphically compared to other areas. I think it works to convey the opulence of the palace though, the one thing I might think of changing is the custom frob highlight on the doors, since it is markedly different from the standard one.

  • Like 1

My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Another cool city mission! I've really enjoyed the whole COS series.

I finished this one with 5/13 secrets and 7114 gold on the hardest difficulty. I never found the keys to the other two safe deposit boxes so that's something I can look forward to on another playthrough. I found the room with the challenge scrolls but I am not even going to consider attempting those until next time!

The guard patrols were harsh but fair. The ground floor of the bank I found most troublesome; that and the lady in the office upstairs in the council building who never looks away from the only entrance, which is brightly lit.

Loved the use of verticality. The street with the many balconies was very satisfying.

I'm really looking forward to COS4!

 

  • Like 1

{ 0 | 🞵 } = funk_tastic

My missions:           Stand-alone                                                      Duncan Lynch series                              

                                      Down and Out on Newford Road              the Factory Heist

                                                                                                  A House Call

                              

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, thebigh said:

Another cool city mission! I've really enjoyed the whole COS series.

I finished this one with 5/13 secrets and 7114 gold on the hardest difficulty. I never found the keys to the other two safe deposit boxes so that's something I can look forward to on another playthrough. I found the room with the challenge scrolls but I am not even going to consider attempting those until next time!

The guard patrols were harsh but fair. The ground floor of the bank I found most troublesome; that and the lady in the office upstairs in the council building who never looks away from the only entrance, which is brightly lit.

Loved the use of verticality. The street with the many balconies was very satisfying.

I'm really looking forward to COS4!

 

Great! Glad you enjoyed the series! I see your point about the secretary, but if I remember you can get in there without being spotted even without messing with any lights.

We'll see if CoS4 will ever materialize. I kind of made the prequel to be done with the series but I can't rule it out. Been taking a bit of a break from mapping but hoping to get back into it soon, in that case I'll be starting something new or doing a stand alone thing.

  • Like 3

My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Very nice mision which I like a lot, but I found a strange bug since 2.10

Knocking out the guards in the corridors of the cathedral and trying to lift them to put them out of sight, freezes the protagonist, I can turn, but I am not able to walk or bend down, the same also with the bishop, at the moment of trying to picking him up and carrying him to the bedroom to sink him into the bathtub (to make it look like an accident :) ), I freeze, unable to get out of the secret chamber. Even using noclip I can't move me as normally when I get stucked somewhere in a misión.
I don't know if it's a bug, or something has been corrupted in a file.

(In difficult level with optional max 4 KO, but I used some more, because it's only a optional challenge. Can this be the cause?)
Before outside the cathedral at the bank or elsewhere everything worked smoothly.

Edited by Zerg Rush
  • Like 1

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

Favorite online apps you may like too 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm just getting into this mission, and I've killed all the rats in the basement, but the last one won't stop glitching around. I can't pick it up to put it in the bucket.

 

Edit:

PS- What's worse, I think it's making footstep sounds, this is really throwing me off.

Edited by Stauf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/10/2022 at 5:21 AM, Stauf said:

I'm just getting into this mission, and I've killed all the rats in the basement, but the last one won't stop glitching around. I can't pick it up to put it in the bucket.

 

Edit:

PS- What's worse, I think it's making footstep sounds, this is really throwing me off.

Is it a dead rat or it's alive and glitching? Sometimes they will "spasm" around when dead if there is something lodged in the model. Unfortunately I don't know a good fix for this.

 

On 7/10/2022 at 8:26 AM, Stauf said:

Sorry, another issue, I think. I've opened the safe in the City Council office, there seems to be loot in there but I can't take any of it. 

There standard safes have this weird glitch sometimes. Usually it is solved by fully closing and opening it again (it might need a few tries).

Hopefully those bugs are not putting a damper on your experience!

My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Edit: Oh, I guess I thought I was on the last page when I posted this and I wasn't. Well anyway, since we can't delete posts, here's a reply to a probably year's old post now...

For my FM I mentioned a key window being openable in a readable, and I put a loading screen message that some windows were openable. I think I also put a slight light in front of the openable windows, or some of them, so they popped out.

I wasn't such a fan at the time of the meta-diegetic route (some with knobs and some without), and leaving one open seemed counter-productive for performance reasons, but performance was a much bigger deal when I made it than it is now.

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Since I recently finished CoS 2 I figured I'd give this one a go. Parts of it were familiar so maybe I had played this a long time ago before upgrading my system, but it was still mostly fresh and I explored a lot. Very enjoyable, but I had a bit of an issue: - there were way too many objectives, especially if you were able to trigger the hidden ones. The problem isn't really even the number of objectives, but rather the UI is not designed well for that number of objectives. You just keep scrolling and the current position of the objectives page isn't saved when you get out of the objectives screen and come back later, so you have to remember how far to scroll down and where to find them. The font doesn't help either - it's a great size if you only a few objectives to show but there's way too much here so it becomes a mess.

I'm not sure what the fix is for an in-depth mission like this. Maybe a smaller font, a customizable objective screen where completed objectives can be hidden maybe, but that sounds like a lot of work to implement in the base game. Other than that, all good!

 

  • Like 1

A word of warning, Agent Denton. This was a simulated experience; real LAMs will not be so forgiving.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Xolvix said:

Since I recently finished CoS 2 I figured I'd give this one a go. Parts of it were familiar so maybe I had played this a long time ago before upgrading my system, but it was still mostly fresh and I explored a lot. Very enjoyable, but I had a bit of an issue: - there were way too many objectives, especially if you were able to trigger the hidden ones. The problem isn't really even the number of objectives, but rather the UI is not designed well for that number of objectives. You just keep scrolling and the current position of the objectives page isn't saved when you get out of the objectives screen and come back later, so you have to remember how far to scroll down and where to find them. The font doesn't help either - it's a great size if you only a few objectives to show but there's way too much here so it becomes a mess.

I'm not sure what the fix is for an in-depth mission like this. Maybe a smaller font, a customizable objective screen where completed objectives can be hidden maybe, but that sounds like a lot of work to implement in the base game. Other than that, all good!

 

I'm glad you enjoyed the mission, and thanks for the feedback. I think it would be a great change to make the objectives a little more legible! I'm sure there's a not-to-complicated way to make that happen (I think I've seen it in a few missions before). In missions with a lot of objectives, some of them discoverable, it could be a big quality of life upgrade. Putting that on the list for an eventual update!

My Fan Missions:

   Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


  • Recent Status Updates

    • STiFU

      Anyone here played Inscryption? At first, I was like "no, I am not going to play a stupid card game", but this game is so much more than that. It is so meta, full of 4th wall breaks, and feels so damn spooky and weird because of it. Absolutely recommended, if you can stand the visuals. I recommend not reading up too much on it, as that could easily spoil half the incredible surprises. Just know that what you see in the beginning is by far not everything.
      · 4 replies
    • freyk

      Tried to make a tdm advertisement commentpost at one of civvie11 youtube videos about T2. Post got marked as spam. His problem (to not discover TDM for himself),..not my problem.
      But some help of some fellow TDM yt-videocomment posters would be nice. To ask him and others, to play TDM. To get more players/creators. 
      · 4 replies
    • datiswous

      Currently Profile Information has 3 fields, these are shown in forum posts under your avatar:
      1. Gender
      2. Location
      3. Interests
      I think that it could be useful to have an extra field called "Operating system" (under location). It can be useful for tech support and to see what people use.
      Alternatively it could be a more general term, like PC system, so that you can for example state that you use an AMD gpu.
      · 2 replies
    • OrbWeaver

      Greetings fellow kids.
      · 11 replies
    • Crafty_Creeper

      Keep on Creeping on...
       
      · 3 replies
×
×
  • Create New...