The Dark Mod Forums

So, what are you working on right now?

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Added some temporary lights to FM that is just entering beta - I guess there is not much to show if all lights are off in your mission...   http://forums.thedarkmod.com/topic/19886-fm-marsh-of-rahena-

Got back to DR and added a few rooms to my WIP ...          

Currently closing off the first mission in Act 2. Just doing some last minute detailing, adding AI patrol paths and then it's done.   Chapter 1 starts off with the player exploring the Grimwood distri

Posted Images

Been falling in love with decals of all sorts this past weekend. Grime, dirt, moss, and slime. Took areas I once considered boring and drab and really elevated them to a new level. I get the jokes when people say "needs more grime"; because it really does add layers of depth and atmosphere.

PtB0_2020-01-13_22.43.11.jpg

PtB0_2020-01-13_22.41.10.jpg

• Like 4

As my father used to say, "A grenade a day keeps the enemy at bay!"

The white bricks? Yeah I agree. They need alignment anyway. I’ve held off on fixing that because I’m still not sure if that’s gonna be the final texture. I toyed with stucco and plaster but they didn’t look right. Gonna try a few more cobblestones and bricks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing SEEDed yet. That’s next on the agenda to learn. I’d planned some alternate routes through my forest, but my entity count is around 7000 so oh well🙃

Release Candidate 2 for Air Pocket is now out. Links here . The "one-way" cannon-ball hole, considered a bit too weird by many, has been replaced, and there's more sly light-fingering fun. If no show-stoppers, this release will go official in a week. Coming shortly: a few more new mission screenshots.

• Like 3

Perfect timing on the rat posing. 👌  
edit: Missed his shadow the first time I looked, now I like it even more.

Edited by Jedi_Wannabe
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...