The Dark Mod Forums

Fan Mission: Snowed Inn by Goldwell & Kingsal (2019/12/25)

On 2/14/2020 at 6:28 PM, joebarnin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

(from memory) You have to have a special item in your inventory when you frob the grain pile

Reveal hidden contents

It's a special seed that is found in..

Reveal hidden contents

the magic sack that you fall into

Thanks, joebarnin. Forgot I had that thing. Finished the mission. Interesting, to say the least :D

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Author note: A couple of weeks ago Kingsal & myself set ourselves a challenge, to see if we could make a small wholesome winter themed Dark Mod mission. And if we could do it as a speed build in

The version 1.1 update is now live.

The biggest mystery you got from this mission was the penis graffiti in the school attic?! I got a good chuckle from that Spooks. Thank you!   Also thanks to everyone for the kind words. Kin

Posted Images

Just finished this up the other day and enjoyed it quite a bit. 

Spoiler

I really liked the puzzles and ending up helping the community. I too was having hat troubles lol but also the ink bottles didn't highlight when I first checked the desk. Came here for some help and got back on track. Thank you for leaving the fire arrows and I'm glad I didn't have to use them for thawing pipes as it would of been an easy choice. Spiders will die! lol

Thanks for all your hard work. This was really a lot bigger than I thought it would be with lots of places to explore.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

@Ladro @Teekay @Summer - Thanks for playing! Glad you enjoyed it. That hat really is tricky to find, we might update the mission to make it more obvious.

@Alberto Salvia Novella - Glad you dug it and thanks for doing the playthrough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1