Here's a big lamp package containing lots of new models and all those I had already made, now systematically organised - this replaces anything else I've released that had to do with lamps. Screenshots of some of the new lamps:
- All lamps except the hanging lanterns can be toggled by frobbing.
- Most are up to around 1k tris, the more complex ones have shadowmeshes.
- Covered lamps can only be extinguished by frobbing or gas.
- Bullseye lantern is a moveable.
- Gold lamps also have silver and brass skins.
- Modified particles, light entities etc. I've also replaced lamp_glass_unlit_opaque_shadowcasting with a version which doesn't glow in the dark.
- All non-oil lamps use colorme so that the glass has the same colour as the light.
- All are .lwo's, including the older ones, which saves drawcalls in multi-material models.
- Compressed package size 507kb.
- Lamps using gaslightglass textures show up strangely in DarkRadiant because it tries to do translucency effects, but they look normal in DarkMod.
- The bullseye lantern has resisted my attempts to make better light falloff images, so it's using stock light textures at the moment.
Blender Source files
I also made the models for these, but will need a bit of a break after digging around for this long in tdm's entity definition/material/skin/particle/lights files.
Edited by Dragofer, 12 September 2016 - 05:27 PM.