The Dark Mod Forums
SneaksieDave

TDM Fan Mission Lists: Released and Upcoming

On 4/19/2020 at 9:42 AM, chakkman said:

Wonder what happened to Bikerdude's new mission. Can't even find the thread about it now...

Pretty much since bikerdude posted that invitation for public testing we've been working without interruptions (6200 Discord messages to date) on getting the mission into a polished state. Betatesting has been on hold while everything from the briefing to voiceovers, conversations, readables, main story, scripting and balancing was getting revised or implemented.

That's all virtually done now, so at the moment we're making quite a unique bonus area (mostly it's bikerdude building and myself scripting) before we resume betatesting, which will be announced by a post in this forum. The mission has really undergone a metamorphosis since the last test build and I'm looking forward to seeing it happen.

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, SuaveSteve said:

How big is it compared to behind closed doors?

It's a good deal more expansive than BCD, so much so that it's taken some effort to get the engine to compile it. A lot of people have had their hands in this FM over the years, with Bikerdude and Shadowhide contributing a huge chunk of those manhours.

I assume that it's the mission Bikerdude once spoilered here then. I remember he posted a map of it here once. Literally years ago though, lol.

Edited by chakkman